We have been working to improve the management capacity of those working with, or that own, coastal sand dune sites, and in turn ensuring dune resilience. This includes:
- Dune site and land managers, private as well as charities, trusts and conservation groups etc.
- Decision makers setting site management policies such as local/regional or national authorities like councils and nature organisations
- Coastal planners and officers, flood analysts, risk analysts, civil engineers, ecologists etc.
- Non governmental organisations (NGOs) and charities e.g. wildlife trusts and conservation groups
- Future coastal dune managers, such as those currently in education
The project sometimes collectively refers to these people as our stakeholders.